Friday, January 7, 2011

Elephants on Parade - Etsy Friday


Back in 2007 when I was just starting my blog and etsy shop,
back when i had no clue what I was doing and had very little clue
of what I wanted to share with the world
I started out with a logo of elephants on parade.
So it's no surprise that I have a soft spot for these giant creatures,
and when I stumbled upon the etsy shop Todd Design
it was love at first sight.

If elephants aren't quite your thing, oh well no worries
there are 145 digital items in this amazing shop
and I guarantee you that you will find something or many somethings
that will have you gasping for air too!

While you are there don't skip out on reading the shop announcement page,
because right now you can get 1 kit free when you purchase 4!

0 comments:

Post a Comment